Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Halloween Pillow

Hi there!  I actually managed to get this pillow made just in time for my sister-in-law's birthday.  I love surprising people with things that they don't realize are homemade!

20140909_125755.jpg

Let me just put it out there that I made this a LOT tougher on myself than I should have!  I wanted to do a zippered pillow cover with piping.  I should have gone to this lovely blog post and followed her surprisingly easy steps.  I like to live dangerously though and waste time apparently, and I attempted to use my "skills" :) to complete it myself.  Learn from me people!  So instead of walking you through my attempt, just go here : Easy DIY Pillow Cover at liagriffith.com.

20140909_125805.jpg

I got this awesome spider burlap at JoAnn's and I can't wait to make another one.  Using an actual tutorial...

Happy Crafting!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment